Discover our charming cottage immersed in lush greenery
Much more than just a traditional cottage, you are welcomed here in peace and quiet. The Cheneux Cottage allows you to live in total immersion with nature. Take advantage of your stay to take the time, with family or friends, to indulge in the simple pleasures of everyday life.
Nestled on the heights of Stoumont, the cottage offers a magnificent view of the Amblève valley. Take advantage of this perfect location to recharge your batteries and enjoy the walks.
Ready for a guided tour?
The ground floor
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Lounge area with pellet stove (satellite TV and DVD player), Wi-Fi
- Large sociable table and 10 chairs
- Separate toilet
- Cheneux room (1 double bed and private bathroom)
- La Gleize bedroom (1 double bed, private bathroom and toilet accessible from the garden)
The main floor
- Rahier room (1 double bed + cot)
- Coo bedroom (4 single beds, football table, children games)
- Table and 10 chairs
- 6 deckchairs
- 2 terraces
- Barbecue grill & brazier
- Swing and slide
Charges (water-electricity-heating-pellets): Summer: €30/night - winter: €40/night
Deposit: €500 - refund: One week after departure
Cleaning: €100 (mandatory)
Tourist tax: €1/night/person
Waste management tax: €10/stay
Dog: €20/stay/dog - Maximum 2 dogs
Each of these suites has its own sauna and balneotherapy bath.
Tucked away in an ideal setting, our guest homes offer you a unique experience where you can enjoy the large garden, a heated outdoor swimming pool and a relaxing jacuzzi.